As always, thank you to all who attended! Because of you, we are able to make our events and projects such a success. A huge thanks to Sportsman’s Warehouse, Renee Snider and Lasher Auto Group for their generous donations!
Become a major Sponsor for SSC by making a $5,000, $10,000 or $20,000 donation today! What does your donation contribute to? In addition to financially supporting our National Headquarters who provide Legislative support, funds help our listed local projects as well.
How can your organization benefit from this?
• SSC will include your logo on our monthly newsletter and website.
• A sponsorship banner with your logo at shooting events
• A table for 10 at our annual fundraiser / banquet.
• Four tickets for our annual Awards Dinner.
• Four tickets to our annual Christmas Party.
• One electronic membership for National and Chapter.
• Provide free advertising in our monthly newsletter, as well as our fundraiser program.
• Endorse your company in our social media “blasts” via Facebook.
Thank you to our National Anthem Singer, Karis Bailey, who hit it right out of the ballpark with her dynamic voice! As always, it’s a pleasure to have Troy Givens from American Hero Adventures do his legendary toast to our military, fire and police.
Thank you to our new chapter and Life members who signed up at the banquet! We will be reporting our financials at the member meeting next month on April 22nd, so be sure to attend. We are always looking for feedback on our fundraiser and other events.
Thank you to our Chapter Photographer Grant Carson who not only captured some of the below photos, but created a video for our event. You can view that video on our Facebook page!